It was fantastic to talk to Robb about his new book Wired to Eat. For those of you who may not have heard of Robb, he is not just a treasure trove of information about health and well-being but he's a super funny dude.
In this episode we dive into a number of topics including:
- What the heck is a 7 Day Carb Test and why it should be done by everybody.
- Why blood glucose testing can tell us about what foods work for us and what foods don't.
- Neuroregulation of appetite and letting go of guilt around eating
- Optimum Foraging Strategy-basically why humans eat the way they eat
- Why you should never use the "competitive eating" strategy.
- The reason there is always room for dessert!
- What his work with first responders, fire and military have taught him.
- Where he sees the future of health going.
- How and why Paleo is a guideline and not a dogma.
"Wired to Eat," Robbs new book is something you should definitely get your hot little hands on if you have any motivation to engage in a 30 day reset or just want to learn a heck of a lot more about the nuts and bolts of what creates health.