Darryl Edwards is a movement coach and the founder of Primal Play a practice that is way more about play and way less about practice. Darryl and I met at the Ancestral Health Symposium last year where this interview was recorded. Not only has Darryl basically invented and codified a new type of movement but he's also a very well spoken and articulate man. This is a fantastic episode if you've ever struggled with exercise
- Why most people cant get motivated to exercise
- The benefits to moving more like a child and less like an adult.
- Why the traditional view of "being in shape" may not mean being in shape.
- How to play yourself into strength and fitness
- Darryl's personal story of how he created Primal Play.
You can find more about Darryl Edwards and Primal Play below: